This recipe is very easy to make and even though it requires so little work, it can also be easily prepared the day before and baked the day after. Just what you need when you are hosting a party. These sweet and sour wings go well served over pasta, buckwheat, rice and mashed potatoes or even on their own.
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings, put in a deep bowl
2.Chop the onion, Grate the carrot. Add to the wings.
3. Add 1Tbps mayo and the Sweet n' Sour sauce.
4. May season with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Mix everything very well and transfer into a dutch oven or a casserole dish.
6. Bake at 350F for 1hr 30min, then bring the oven temperature down to 250F and bake another 30-40 minutes.