1. Clean, shell and de-vein the shrimps. Pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Dredge the shrimps in cornstarch on both sides.
3. Preheat skillet on med/high heat, cook the shrimps on both sides until the shrimps change color and the cornstarch is crisp.
Make the sauce:
4. In a bowl combine 1/2cup of mayonnaise, 1/4cup of Thai sweet chili sauce and 1/4tsp Sriracha (more if you want more spicy)
5. Combine shrimps and sauce and toss just until the shrimps are all coated in the sauce.
6. Serve right away over a bed of lettuce, crispy rice noodles, steamed rice or make lettuce wraps with crispy rice noodles as well.Enjoy!