1. In a bowl add together 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise, 2 cloves of pressed garlic and 1/2Tbsp of Johnny's seasoning salt
2. Mix everything very well.
3. Dip the Drumsticks into the mayo mix one by one covering on all sides. Let the drumsticks marinate for at least 3-4 hours at room temperature or in the fridge overnight (overnight is best).
**Letting the meat marinate longer, helps the meat absorb more flavor, though if you're in a hurry, marinate the meat but do not put it in the fridge. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit on the counter for at least 3-4hours before baking**
4. In another bowl mix together 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs and 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs.
5. After dipping the drumsticks in the mayo mix, dip them into the bread crumbs mix also covering completely.
6. Place the drumsticks on a sheet (cover with foil for easy cleaning) and Bake on 350F for 60-90minutes.