A combination of pasta, shrimps and crispy bacon tossed in a creamy sauce is an amazing and very filling dish. A perfect dinner for any day.
1. Start by cutting the bacon and fry it in a deep skillet or wok on med/low heat until crispy brown.
2. Take out the bacon into a separate dish leaving 1-2TB of fat in the skillet. Then add the shrimps, season with 1/2-1tsp of Johnny’s seasoning salt. Cook until all the shrimps change color. And take them out to a separate dish as well.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse.
4. To the same skillet, add 2TB of butter, add 1 chopped onion, 2 cloves of pressed garlic and cook for 1-2min. Then add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and bring it to a simmer.
5. As soon as the heavy cream starts to simmer, add the parmesan cheese and stir to combine, then add the drained pasta.
6. Once the pasta is in, add the cooked shrimps, bacon and spinach.
7. Mix everything to combine making sure everything is coated in the creamy sauce. Take off the heat.