Who doesn’t love pasta dishes? Pasta in different shapes and sizes combined with different meats and sauces, served with seafood or vegetables, it would take a lifetime to explore endless possibilities. This pasta dish is just one of those many possibilities that comes together in minutes on long busy days. It is a simple dish that packs a punch, It is great served for either lunch or dinner on any day. This particular pasta came together based on what i had in the fridge that day and we were satisfied with how it came out.
Because i love my Montreal Steak Beef recipe so much, i stock up on it since you can get quite creative with it. Don’t have the beef meat? no problem, replace with any canned stew (tushonka), pulled pork, sauteed mushrooms or chicken. ***( If you do replace for something else, be sure to adjust seasoning as well.)***
1lb Cooked pasta (per package instructions)
2-3Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2Cups Montreal Steak Beef (click link above for recipe)
8oz Sweet ‘n Sour sauce (World Harbors is my favorite)
1-2Tbsp chopped scallions to garnish
- Cook pasta to al dente, rinse and transfer back to the pot. Add 2-3Tbsp of butter to keep the pasta from sticking.
- Add about 2 cups of the montreal steak beef and reheat.
- Once the pasta has been reheated with the meat, add about 8oz of the sweet ‘n sour sauce. Stir to combine and take off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or fresh parsley and serve. (may drizzle more sauce on top if desired)
If you make this recipe please do me a favor and leave a comment, tag @alenashomecooking on instagram and hashtag it #alenashomecooking or by clicking the social icons on top of this page.
Sweet 'n Sour Beef Pasta
- 1 Lb pasta (Any)
- 2-3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Montreal steak Beef
- 8 oz Sweet 'n Sour Sauce (World Harbors Brand)
- 1-2 tbsp Chopped scallions or parsley (for garnish)
1.Cook pasta to al dente, rinse and transfer back to the pot. Add 2-3Tbs of butter to keep the pasta from sticking.
2.Add about 2 cups of the montreal steak beef and reheat.
3.Once the pasta has been reheated with the meat, add about 8oz of the sweet 'n sour sauce. Stir to combine and take off the heat.
4.Garnish with chopped scallions or fresh parsley and serve. (may drizzle more sauce on top if desired)