This recipe is always a hit in my family and any party. It is very easy to make and even though it requires so little work, and so little ingredients, the outcome is finger-licking. These wings can also be prepared the day before and baked the day after. Just what you need when you are hosting a party. These sweet and sour wings go well served over pasta, buckwheat, rice and mashed potatoes or even on their own. They bake to the perfect point when the meat just slides off the bones.
3lbs Chicken wings
1 medium Onion
1 large Carrot
1Tbsp Mayonnaise (Optional)
1 16oz bottle of World Harbors Sweet n’ Sour Sauce
Pinch of Salt and pepper to taste (if desired)
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings, transfer to a deep bowl. (If you will use a dutch oven to bake, put them right into the dutch oven)
2. Chop the onion, grate the carrot, add the mayo and the sauce.
3. Mix well to combine and transfer to a dutch oven or a casserole dish.
4. If you are baking in a casserole dish, cover with foil and bake in the oven at 350F for 1hr 30 min. Then reduce temperature to 250F and bake another 30-40min.
Sweet n' Sour Party Wings
This recipe is very easy to make and even though it requires so little work, it can also be easily prepared the day before and baked the day after. Just what you need when you are hosting a party. These sweet and sour wings go well served over pasta, buckwheat, rice and mashed potatoes or even on their own.
- 3 lbs Chicken party wings
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 large Carrot
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise (Optional)
- 16 oz bottle World Harbors Sweet n' Sour sauce
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings, put in a deep bowl
2.Chop the onion, Grate the carrot. Add to the wings.
3. Add 1Tbps mayo and the Sweet n' Sour sauce.
4. May season with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Mix everything very well and transfer into a dutch oven or a casserole dish.
6. Bake at 350F for 1hr 30min, then bring the oven temperature down to 250F and bake another 30-40 minutes.
If you make this recipe tag @alenashomecooking on instagram and hashtag it #alenashomecooking or by clicking the social icons on top of this page.