Easy and delicious canapes made with simple, fresh ingredients. You’d normally make canapes on slices of baguette toasted or untoasted. One day i decided to make these but didn’t have any baguette on hand but i did have fresh country bread (from Costco) and i used that. Ever since then, i always make them on this country bread, it is a wonderful combination for me, but any bread will work for this combination of ingredients.
Country Bread (or any baguette)
- Cut your baguette 1/2 inch slices.
- Spread some mayonnaise on the bottom of the bread.
- Place a slice of cold salmon
- Top the salmon with a slice of cucumber or tomato.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
If you make this recipe tag @alenashomecooking on instagram and hashtag it #alenashomecooking or by clicking the social icons on top of this page.